Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Interview #2


Interview for our website



Model's Name  Harleigh Celeste

Model's Age  4

What do you think it is about her...what makes her special in your opinion?  She is beautiful inside and out! She can light up the day just by flashing you a smile!

Bragging rights....- What do you think is her best quality? Her smile! It is always genuine. She never fakes a smile!

What made you put her into modeling? People constantly asked if she was a model so one day I though “hey! Let’s see how this works out!” So far… So good!

What do you like about Sunshine Couture Models I am huge on Customer Service and I think that Sunshine Couture Models’ CS is WONDERFUL!

Is it ever hard to get the photos done of her? No. I am a photographer and she is usually always willing to pose ;)

Please feel free to add anything here :  As long as she is enjoying what she does we will continue on!

Interview for the model herself:

Do you like modeling? Yes! I like seeing myself in magazines ;)

What is your favorite thing about modeling? It is fun

What is your favorite thing you have got for modeling? My earrings from Kendra's Unique Bowtique. They are  so COOL

Have you ever done a pageant? If not do you want to? Yes! I love going on stage

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be president and a model (she is laughing)

Favorite Color? pink

Who is your Idol? Ashlynn Laflamme and tinkerbell

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment