Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boutique Interview #1


Boutique interview 

Boutique Name     
Cheyenne's Designs
How did you come up with your boutique's name...?        
Cheyenne is my oldest Daughter's Name... Since I "design" the makeup I just put the two together
How long have you been in business?
I started this around 2003.  It's been a long time
What made you start up? 
I wanted to try Mineral Makeup, but I didn't want to pay so much money for it. I thought it must be cheaper to make it.  So I decided to give it a shot.
Who was your biggest inspiration to be successful? 
My 4 children are my inspiration... If I can just make this business all that I want it to be, I think that will show them to never give up on your dreams. I just want everyone to be able to afford a great Mineral Makeup and by offering this I think it shows my children that you can do something amazing to help everyone
What do you like about Sunshine Couture Models?
I LOVE Sunshine Couture Models.  Everyone that I have worked with has be awesome! They are such professionals and I just love that I'm getting to work with people like that. Everyone has been so nice and friendly and really worked with me to get the best possible outcome.  I love this company and hope to work with them for a very long time.
How many of our models have you used?
Oh my goodness, I will have to check my records but I'm pretty sure it's close to 20 models now.  I love how diverse the models are.  There really is one for everyone!
What is it about your boutique that you think makes you a stand out? 
My Boutique is a family run business, I give it my all when I have the time to work. I think the difference is that my Daughters and Sons and Husband really support me and help in anyway they can.  We try very hard to make sure that we are different by offering so many colors and we really want to help every Woman and Girl look and feel her best in our makeup.  I think it's important for the younger girls to understand that you don't need to wear a ton of makeup, you still need to look like you. I feel like my makeup helps to bring out her inner beauty. My customers are the best out there and I love to hear from them!
Feel free to add anything here!
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful company. 
Boutique Link- copy and paste here :

No comments:

Post a Comment