Monday, November 7, 2011

Boutique Interview #3


Boutique Name-- Jayda's Hair Pretties

How did you come up with your boutique's name...? -- My daughter's name is Jayda, and because my main drive to create was to make unique hair pretties for her, I chose to name my boutique after her

How long have you been in business?-- I began my business in July 2011

What made you start up? -- I wanted to have super cute items for my daughter to wear, but I diddnt want to pay super high prices. Then I wanted to make affordable items for others :)

Who was your biggest inspiration to be successful? -- My inspiration was to be able to stay home with my daughter, and to make stylish hairpieces and accessories at affordable prices.

What do you like about Sunshine Couture Models?-- I love that Whenever I need a model for my products, they have a great variety of models, and all supply great photos with a quick turnaround time.

How many of our models have you used? I have booked over 15 models through Sunshine Couture

What is it about your boutique that you think makes you a stand out?-- My boutiqe has many adorable handmade hair bows, tutus,  and flowers at great prices!



Boutique Link- copy and paste here :https://www.facebook.com/JaydasHairPretties 

No comments:

Post a Comment